Administration at the State Level
At the state level, the Virginia Master Naturalist program is organized into chapters and overseen by statewide committees. A Program Coordinator oversees the day-to-day operations of the program and is the primary contact for the chapters. Learn more about the program’s structure statewide.
Administration at the Local Level
- President (2014): Dibba McConnell
- President-elect (2015): Claiborne Lang
- Past President (2013): Marilyn Smith
- Treasurer: Melba Atkinson
- Recording secretary: Carol Cutler
- Corresponding secretary: Liz Sidamon-Eristoff
- Time/Record keeper: Debbie Luzynski-Weber
- Historian: Terri Keffert
- Webmaster: Michelle Prysby
- Curriculum Committee Chair: Gus Colom
- Volunteer Projects Committee Chair: David Smith
- Public Relations Committee Chair: Ida Swenson
- Advanced Training Committee Chair: Carol Wise
- Diversity Committee Chair: Alycia Crall
- Chapter Advisor: Adam Downing, Virginia Cooperative Extension
The RMN Board of Directors meets the first Wednesday of each month to further develop the charter and establish policies and programs to further the VMN mission.
Each chapter has a chapter advisor who is a local representative of one of the five state agency sponsors and an ex-officio member of the board. The Rivanna Chapter’s advisor is Adam Downing, Forestry and Natural Resources Extension Agent with Virginia Cooperative Extension.