Administration at the State Level
At the state level, the Virginia Master Naturalist program is organized into chapters and overseen by statewide committees. A Program Coordinator oversees the day-to-day operations of the program and is the primary contact for the chapters. Learn more about the program’s structure statewide.
Administration at the Local Level
- President (2014): Marilyn Smith
- President-elect (2015): Dibba McConnell
- Past President (2013): Laura Seale
- Treasurer: Melba Atkinson
- Recording secretary: Lara Gastinger
- Corresponding secretary: Liz Sidamon-Eristoff
- Time/Record keeper: Diane Lewis
- Historian: Terri Keffert
- Webmaster: Michelle Prysby
- Curriculum Committee Chair: Gus Colom
- Volunteer Projects Committee Chair: Bitsy Waters
- Public Relations Committee Chair: Ida Swenson
- Advanced Training Committee Chair: Carol Wise
- Diversity Committee Co-Chairs: Alycia Crall and Michelle Prysby
- Chapter Advisor: Alycia Crall
The RMN Board of Directors meets the first Wednesday of each month to further develop the charter and establish policies and programs to further the VMN mission.
Each chapter has a chapter advisor who is a local representative of one of the five state agency sponsors.The Rivanna Chapter co-advisors are Alycia Crall (interim), State Program Coordinator for the Virginia Master Naturalist Program, and Erik P. Filep, Albemarle County Forester with the VA Department of Forestry. They are both ex-officio members of the RMN Board of Directors.